eAssist Employment Center
Thank you for your interest in eAssist --the nation's leader in dental billing, accounting, and management support services. We look forward to getting to know you better.
Our initial interview process consists of seven on-line application/skills assessment steps.
- Please click on the "Apply Now" link below to complete the formal job application and create a user name and password. These login credentials may be used to return to this portal at a later time to complete the rest of the skill assessment tests that follow.
- Complete the EOB skill assessment examination (approximately 30 minutes).
- Complete the Radiography skill assessment examination (approximately 10 minutes).
- Complete the Claims Form skill assessment examination (approximately 10 minutes).
- Complete a series of "what if" hypothetical questions (approximately 10 minutes).
- Complete a personality profile examination called the Holland Test (approximately 10 minutes).
- Complete a personality profile assessment called the Color Code (approximately 10 minutes).
You are NOT required to complete all of the necessary assessment examinations at one sitting. If you require more time, please feel free to save your login email and password so that you may return and finish the application process when it is convenient for you. Your application will not be queued for consideration until ALL of he seven steps outlined above are completed.
eAssist is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.